Sunday, October 23, 2011

Recipe Exchange Concept

I get an email this morning from my cuz..Jyoti, a busy bee herself and a mail like this surprised me ..........

Hi everyone,
We are participating in a collective, constructive, and hopefully TASTY experiment. As such, you have been invited to be part of a Recipe Exchange Concept. We hope you will participate. We have picked those we think would make this fun.
Please send a recipe to the person whose name is in position 1 (even if you don't know him/her) and it should be something quick, easy and without rare ingredients. Actually, the best one is the one you know in your head and can type right now. Don't agonize over it, it is one you make when you are short of time.
After you've sent the recipe to the person in position 1 below and only to that person, copy this letter into a new email, move my name to position 1 and put your name in position 2. Only my name and your name should show when you send your email.
Send to 20 friends BCC (blind copy). If you cannot do this within 5 days, let us know so it will be fair to those participating. You should receive 36 recipes. It's fun to see where they come from! Seldom does anyone drop out because we all need new ideas. The turnaround is fast as there are only 2 names on the list and you only have to do it once.

1) Aparna Eswaran: 19.aparna@gmail.com
2) Jyothi Jayaprakash: doeye4u@gmail.com  

Regards
Jyothi Jayaprakash

I promptly did my share of sending the recipe to Aparna and the request to 20 others as well. Divya responded first. Gayatri  wrote in that she wont be able to participate.
Quite an interesting concept as long as the chain continues.I've decided to blog all those recipes that come back to me. I shall be listing them here on this page as and when they get published.


1. Divya Hegde - coming soon! 
2. Gayatri Raani 
3. Aparna Eswaran
4. Anagha Prasad


No comments:

Post a Comment