Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Exotic Sugar Flowers

First post for the new year - 2015. There is much happening around us, lets hope for peace all over the world. I have made a few resolutions to myself and am working on them. However, 2014 ended with a short vacation,fun time with folks and luck by chance I got myself enrolled for a 3 day EXOTIC SUGAR FLOWERS WORKSHOP. And then I learnt to make all of these.....and can't stop feeling proud every time I look at it.

Pic courtesy - FONDBITES
Ms.Subashini Ramsingh who owns Fondbites is my teacher and guide who patiently took me through all three days . There were some equally enthusiastic learners and hence the class was a place to look forward too.
We made gum paste, rolled it.cut petals and shaped them right , wired them and let it dry before we took to the petal dusts to give the flowers the desired colors. In that sequence we never realised how three high energy days just zipped by .

Its  my turn now to try each one these beautiful creations...........it's not enough to feel proud about myself - I need to do it best to blow my own trumpet ..lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment